Puritan in me
It is 3:15 on a Thursday afternoon, and after the next 90 minutes, I don't have to be to work again till Tuesday morning. I actually feel guilty for taking tomorrow off for no reason other than I can. I have made plans to spend my day, but only because I will not be working. To think I actually feel a bit guilty about it. When I told a co-worker this, he said, "It's the puritan in you." I took it as a compliment, and don't worry, I will enjoy my Friday off!

2 Comments:
Good! I think it natural to feel some guilt but that will quickly disapate as you relax and enjoy yourself!
See, I on the other hand forgot about feeling guilty and enjoy my 11 o'clock... mornings (by that I mean waking up) :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home