Beginning of the Grand Mexico Adventure
Dear Friends and Family-
Well, my two wonderful weeks of doing nothing are at an end. They were filled with hanging out with my family and friends. All of my belongings are officially in my parent's basement. Almost all the loose ends of life are tied, hopefully a few more will be taken care of during lay-overs tomorrow! I'll try to update at least once a week with the going on's of Mexico!!
Julie
Well, my two wonderful weeks of doing nothing are at an end. They were filled with hanging out with my family and friends. All of my belongings are officially in my parent's basement. Almost all the loose ends of life are tied, hopefully a few more will be taken care of during lay-overs tomorrow! I'll try to update at least once a week with the going on's of Mexico!!
Julie

2 Comments:
YEAH! I am glad for mexico
Can't wait for your posts... good luck with everything!!! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home