Easter Goodies
Ever since Little One was born, I have tried to cut back on sweets. The reason for this is for the 4 or so weeks before she was born I craved refined sugars constantly. I could not get enough of homemade brownies, cookies and the like. Luckily I didn't gain too much weight from it. I was doing pretty good about eating a moderate amount of sweets.
Then Easter happened.
I always go overboard on Easter candy. I don't know what it is. It is the only holiday where I buy enough candy to last for six plus months. The sad thing is that it usually gets consumed in one. Currently there is a bowl sitting on our kitchen table full of jelly beans, Peeps, Cadbury Eggs (my absolute favorite), Rolo's, Peanut Butter cups, and Twixes. Oh sweet chocolately goodness!!! I am still doing pretty good. Perhaps having them right in front of me reminds me to control the cravings and drink a glass of water instead....
Then Easter happened.
I always go overboard on Easter candy. I don't know what it is. It is the only holiday where I buy enough candy to last for six plus months. The sad thing is that it usually gets consumed in one. Currently there is a bowl sitting on our kitchen table full of jelly beans, Peeps, Cadbury Eggs (my absolute favorite), Rolo's, Peanut Butter cups, and Twixes. Oh sweet chocolately goodness!!! I am still doing pretty good. Perhaps having them right in front of me reminds me to control the cravings and drink a glass of water instead....

3 Comments:
I don't know how you hold back!
Do I get to eat some of that goodness when I come over to visit?
I crave refined sugar constantly and I"m not pregnant. I think this is 1/2 the reason I'm not so skinny. But I can't say no! By the way I'm loving the new blog design and I love the mirror! Can't wait to see how it turns out.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home