"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end" -Semisonic
posted by Julie at 9/04/2007
YEAH!! I was there for the monumental moment. You forgot to say we celebrated with creepy crawler gummi candy and a cheer from Rob and I in the back seat.
Great minds think alike - I did the same thing with my car. I missed the 100,000 miles so I took a picture at 117,000. Yes, Goldy will outlast us all!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
YEAH!! I was there for the monumental moment. You forgot to say we celebrated with creepy crawler gummi candy and a cheer from Rob and I in the back seat.
Great minds think alike - I did the same thing with my car. I missed the 100,000 miles so I took a picture at 117,000. Yes, Goldy will outlast us all!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home