A post dedicated to bdh esquire
Ha ha, and you didn't think I would do it...
Okay, so after getting a ton of grief from friends, I finally am updating the blog. The sad part is I don't have the ability to post pictures, so I will try to get those on in a day or so.
The Gummow family is doing well. The last weeks of Alan's rotation went smoothly, mixed in with a quick trip to Indiana for the first part of his last set of boards. We have been spending our time with family, friends, and running the random errands that seems to make up life.
The past week and a half we were able to go back to visit Indiana. Alan took the second part of his boards, had some mandatory meetings, and then GRADUATION!!! Yep, the last four years are over. It really is quite amazing to me that he is done. I am excited for the next couple of weeks. Alan won't be able to work until his license comes in (and he gets a job, nothing definite yet). I get him all to myself!! Sort of. He actually left to go back-packing in the Grand Canyon. I supposed to go, but due to the presence of Shrimpy, we decided it wouldn't be best.
Our time in Indiana that wasn't with the optometry school was filled with playing with the Hallows, Hemmings, Todds, Baers, Wards, Enrichment, volleyball, random trips to Brown County, and my lab. Overall it was a great time. I will forever miss Indiana, and it will always hold a special place in my heart...
Okay, so after getting a ton of grief from friends, I finally am updating the blog. The sad part is I don't have the ability to post pictures, so I will try to get those on in a day or so.
The Gummow family is doing well. The last weeks of Alan's rotation went smoothly, mixed in with a quick trip to Indiana for the first part of his last set of boards. We have been spending our time with family, friends, and running the random errands that seems to make up life.
The past week and a half we were able to go back to visit Indiana. Alan took the second part of his boards, had some mandatory meetings, and then GRADUATION!!! Yep, the last four years are over. It really is quite amazing to me that he is done. I am excited for the next couple of weeks. Alan won't be able to work until his license comes in (and he gets a job, nothing definite yet). I get him all to myself!! Sort of. He actually left to go back-packing in the Grand Canyon. I supposed to go, but due to the presence of Shrimpy, we decided it wouldn't be best.
Our time in Indiana that wasn't with the optometry school was filled with playing with the Hallows, Hemmings, Todds, Baers, Wards, Enrichment, volleyball, random trips to Brown County, and my lab. Overall it was a great time. I will forever miss Indiana, and it will always hold a special place in my heart...

3 Comments:
We will miss you too! Thank you so much for the gift...you didn't have to I just loved having someone to visit with.
I appreciate it! Say hi to Alan and Shrimpy for us! We miss you guys.
-BDH
If you weren't so busy all the time you could update your blog a little more often. Mom
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home