I love fresh snow!
Okay, once again I am going to try and blog more regularly. We'll see how long it lasts. Part of it is I am limited to dial-up again, and that can be just plain frustrating! We have been back in the States for 1 month as of today. I must admit some moments it seems like forever, and others like not much time has passed at all. Guess that is how it is most of the time.
This past weekend I was able to go up to the family cabin and play for a couple of days. It was awesome! We went on a 10:00 PM tubing run (thank-you Alan) and then the parents rented snowmobiles for Saturday. It was so much fun! Lots of food and card games filled the rest of the time which made the trip complete.
No other updates to report. Alan is still looking for jobs, and I am still just being a lady of leisure. Hope all is going well elsewhere!
This past weekend I was able to go up to the family cabin and play for a couple of days. It was awesome! We went on a 10:00 PM tubing run (thank-you Alan) and then the parents rented snowmobiles for Saturday. It was so much fun! Lots of food and card games filled the rest of the time which made the trip complete.
No other updates to report. Alan is still looking for jobs, and I am still just being a lady of leisure. Hope all is going well elsewhere!

3 Comments:
Oh thats sounds like so much fun! You are lucky woman...I hope you two are doing well
I miss the snow! But it did snow a little bit in downtown Phoenix. Glad that you are enjoying it and enjoy it for me also. :)
Sounds like so much fun!!! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home