"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end" -Semisonic
posted by Julie at 12/13/2006
It looks like you are having a great time. It is absolutely beautiful there, but I don't think I would like the ducks swimming in my drinking water. :) Thanks for keeping us posted!
Good job with buying all those clothes! I only hope you're wearing them!!! :)It looks like Mexico is an amazing place to live in! Enjoy every minute of it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
It looks like you are having a great time. It is absolutely beautiful there, but I don't think I would like the ducks swimming in my drinking water. :) Thanks for keeping us posted!
Good job with buying all those clothes! I only hope you're wearing them!!! :)
It looks like Mexico is an amazing place to live in! Enjoy every minute of it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home