Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Homemade Strawberry Jam

Well, due to a beautiful sale on strawberries here in GSLA (pronounced G-slaw, and meaning the Greater Salt Lake Area), the Silotti and Gummow families made 49 pints of strawberry jam. Yes, we still have strawberries coming out the wazoo. I would like to share a few fun pictures since I never blog...

This is my Dad popping the green tops and cutting out the core.

This is the crucial, boil, add sugar, boil, stir constantly for four minutes part. That is my cute mommy.

Up close and personal with the fininshed product. (Yummy....)


The other two chefs... (I can't get it to center.)







3 Comments:

Blogger Natasha said...

HURRAH for jam! I love that you have finally updated!

28/6/07  
Blogger Juliana said...

Lol...I can't wait to see your tummy! By the way I don't have your contact information. I looked in our address book and I must have never put it in :( Well I want strawberry jam and your maternity shirt (although I am not pregnant).

28/6/07  
Blogger Kristen said...

Do I get to be a taste tester...PLEASE?!!!

3/7/07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home