I miss her so much, and I guess I miss you and Alan too! Can't wait to see you. Oh by the way I am going to crash your birthday party and come home on Aug. 11! Hope that is okay. I am trying to convince my mom to take monday and tuesday off too. If that is the case you might get your birthday/Christmas present yet!! I do what I can. Thanks for the pictures they were great. love ya
7 Comments:
Oh, tender!
super cute! and her eyes, that baby's got great eyes.
So cute! I especially love the one where she's drinking the food straight out of the jar... that's great.
baby food strait from the jar?? My kind of girl!
I am in love
I miss her so much, and I guess I miss you and Alan too! Can't wait to see you. Oh by the way I am going to crash your birthday party and come home on Aug. 11! Hope that is okay. I am trying to convince my mom to take monday and tuesday off too. If that is the case you might get your birthday/Christmas present yet!! I do what I can. Thanks for the pictures they were great. love ya
Adorable girl! I'm so happy for you. How's your hubby doing?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home