Friday, May 16, 2008

Diaper Champ 1 Julie's Little Piggy 0


Yep. Surgery is on Wednesday. There went the first half of my summer...

6 Comments:

Blogger *Aliese* said...

Oh UGH! That does NOT look like any fun.

17/5/08  
Blogger Anna said...

woah. ouch. do you need dinner the day of this surgery? or the day after. that looks painful. can't wait to see you guys Friday, provided you can still make it.

17/5/08  
Blogger Icarus said...

That little piggy is already on its way running home. Sorry to hear about the surgery. Give a big hug to little shrimpy (probably not so shrimpy anymore) for us.

19/5/08  
Blogger Natasha said...

oh yikes! I'm sorry! I'd suggest you give that diaper champ a good kick, but you might hurt more piggies!

Best of luck with surgery!

19/5/08  
Blogger Juliana said...

OUCH!!!!!!!!

19/5/08  
Blogger Ola said...

Man!!! That looks bad and I bet it's painful, too... Good luck on Wednesday and keep us posted...

20/5/08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home