Wednesday, July 09, 2008

A bug's view

Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

ha ha, what an adorable photo.

9/7/08  
Blogger *Aliese* said...

Very cute! Big feet! j/k

9/7/08  
Blogger The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

I just happened upon the most wonderful blog today! I had no idea Julie was a mommy! She is beautiful! I saw a comment from "julie" on my blog and couldn't figure out if that was you or not because for some reason it didn't show your blog when I clicked on your name.....anyway....congratulations she's so adorable I want to squeeze her. What is her name?

14/7/08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I have never seen her yet!

30/7/08  
Blogger emiflute said...

Ditto to what Jen said! I knew there was a Gummow blog out there but I couldn't find it. Brooke fixed that, And is that your little girl? I am embarassed to not know these things! How are ya!?

31/7/08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home