Monday, December 14, 2009

Cell phone?

I get to get a new phone. What phone do you have and like/love or wish you had? I am not really cell phone savy....

(P.S. We have Verizon so.... If you don't, post your favorite phone anyway, just know I won't get it....)

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

personally I don't care as long as it dials and texts...I got a phone that had an MP3 feature too and I don't use it. Next time I get a new phone I think i'll get one with a full keyboard...other than that I'm pretty happy with the basics.

15/12/09  
Blogger *Aliese* said...

I got a Blackberry Curve a few months ago...LOVE IT!!! It took a couple of days to get used to because it's operating system is way different, but I think it's wonderful. I can download music to it by putting CDs on my computer and then just transferring them over, I can put movies on it (which come in SO HANDY when working out a the gym), and it's pink. It has a full QWERTY keyboard which I love way more than the 10-key. The only problem I've experienced thus far is sometimes the alarm doesn't go off (seriously only been like three times).

15/12/09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home