Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Breakfast?

I am going out to breakfast with some family next week. I am kind of excited as I do not get to go out for breakfast very often. My question is:

Where is the best place to get breakfast?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

My favorites are IHOP and Mimi's--IHOP for crepes, Mimi's for omlettes. Not that I eat breakfast out that often either, just my 2 cents.

6/8/08  
Blogger The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

IHOP! Where are you guys living now? ...oh Denny's has good food too and they have a really good deal 5 for $5 (or something like that). At least they do here in Virginia.

6/8/08  
Blogger Anna said...

kneaders french toast with whipped cream and strawberries...oh my yum. or the breakfast buffet on saturday morning at Thanksgiving point if you are ready to splurge.

8/8/08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home