Thursday, September 18, 2008

A clean house

After almost 4 weeks of chaos, my house is put back together. I cleaned it tonight. It feels good to be in a clean and orderly home once again.

3 Comments:

Blogger *Aliese* said...

I won't lie, a clean house is one of my most favorite things! It can change a bad mood instantly!

19/9/08  
Blogger The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

100% agreed! It's amazing at how much a messy house can put me in a bad mood. Clean orderly homes are the best! Now if only I could get mine clean enough. :)

19/9/08  
Blogger Brooke said...

"A clean room is a happy room." John Bytheway- education week 200something. I whole heartedly agree. When my house is messy and I can't clean it right then, I have to spend the least amount of time inside it as possible.

19/9/08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home