Finally went to sleep.
Little One is sick. AGAIN. She is also teething, which I do believe is the bigger issue. Yesterday after being really quite happy inspite of circumstances, I attempted to put her down for a nap. Yeah, that was a no-go. After 90 minutes of crying, (yes, you read that correctly. 90 minutes.) she finally relaxed for 20 seconds and was out for almost three hours.
Fast forward to today. We have had a bit of a rocky morning, but okay for the most part. Lunch came early, 11:30 instead of 12:00, but sometimes that needs to happen. She fell asleep in the highchair. I cleaned her up, gave her some ibuprofen to help lessen the pain and then took her to her room to go back to sleep. The crying began. I didn't have patience for it today. She went into her crib with Miley the lamb and I walked out, and closed the door. That was about 5 minutes ago. We now have the sweet sound of silence!
Let the sacred nap time begin!
Fast forward to today. We have had a bit of a rocky morning, but okay for the most part. Lunch came early, 11:30 instead of 12:00, but sometimes that needs to happen. She fell asleep in the highchair. I cleaned her up, gave her some ibuprofen to help lessen the pain and then took her to her room to go back to sleep. The crying began. I didn't have patience for it today. She went into her crib with Miley the lamb and I walked out, and closed the door. That was about 5 minutes ago. We now have the sweet sound of silence!
Let the sacred nap time begin!

2 Comments:
Aw, poor Little One! Hopefully she gets back to her normal self soon.
Teething is so awful! Hope she makes it through soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home