Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I hate coming up with ideas to blog.

I hate trying to blog everyday. Why? Because I do not have ideas for it everyday. In fact since Little One went down screaming for an early nap, my "nap time" came earlier today. Which means, lunch still hasn't been cleaned up all the way, but this is my prime computer time. I will clean my room today. As soon as I am done with this post. Okay, ready, set and go.

How's that for random today?

3 Comments:

Blogger emiflute said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel? There is limited "me" time in a day with kids. So you must choose wisely how to best spend it. Story of my life right now.
How was your day with Les? I didn't remember to ask her.

3/3/09  
Blogger Natasha said...

that was awesome for randome!

3/3/09  
Blogger Brooke said...

Honesty, that's what I like about you Julie. So just don't blog everyday- that totally is fine. I like it when you do post stuff, but it's obviously not for me- so do what makes you happy!

3/3/09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home