What isn't twitter? Actually it took me sometime to get use to. But basically it is a Social Network/Micro-blogging site where you are suppose to answer the question, "What are you doing?" It is basically like your facebook status.
However people have turned it into a conversation/advertising place. I usually share interesting articles I find.
You can basically share or say anything as long as it is under 140 characters.
2 Comments:
What isn't twitter? Actually it took me sometime to get use to. But basically it is a Social Network/Micro-blogging site where you are suppose to answer the question, "What are you doing?" It is basically like your facebook status.
However people have turned it into a conversation/advertising place. I usually share interesting articles I find.
You can basically share or say anything as long as it is under 140 characters.
very much like a facebook status. mine currently says "Donating blood today....and thus trying to chug 64 oz of water"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home