Twilight
I finally finished "Breaking Dawn." I read the first two books before Little One was born, but I didn't get to the third book. This Saturday I picked up "Twilight" and decided to try again. I finally finished "Breaking Dawn" at about 9:45 last night. I think Little One is grateful to have a mom back and DH is grateful to have his wife back. Little One likes to push the book out of my hands and climb into my lap. I don't think she likes it when I read...

3 Comments:
lol. poor little one. she's just jealous because she can't read yet. :)
Are those books really any good...seriously? I've heard of them but never attempted to read a single one.
Dessie used to do the same thing with me and books... or just about anything. She would push things out of my hand and say "No mommy!" No this." Thankfully she got over it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home